Return to Frequently Asked Questions
Site tours are normally given at 10:00 AM and again at 3:00 PM. Simply let the person at the gate know you are there for a tour.
NOTE: Students and visitors are not allowed to carry loaded weapons onsite except on a firing range under supervision of range staff. Visitors are asked to leave their weapons in their vehicles while touring the site.
Please call Course Administration at (702) 837-7433 to get directions, make an appointment for a tour outside of scheduled times, or for more information. If there are no courses scheduled for the time you wish to visit, or your tour would be outside the scheduled times, please call Course Administration at the number above to schedule a tour. (The Pro Shop may be closed during your visit, or you may not be able to tour the site.)
- Pro Shop Hours: The Pro Shop is open to First Family Members not currently in a course and Visitors every day we have a course running
- Visitors will not be allowed to visit the Pro Shop any earlier than 8:00 AM or any later than 4:30 PM as the Pro Shop staff will be busy assisting students currently enrolled in a course.
- The Pro Shop is closed for lunch:
- Mondays & Thursdays: Closed for lunch 10:15 AM to 11:30 AM
- All other days: Closed for lunch 11:15 AM to 12:30 PM
Home | Ignatius Piazza | In the News | Front Sight Memberships | Brochure | First Family Forum
Pro Shop | Front Sight Nevada | Alaska | Facilities | Front Sight Instructors | Free Stuff | Self Defense Offers
Course Descriptions | Firearms Training Schedule | Safety & Incident Reports | Children & Youth Achievement
Martial Arts | Firearm Training | Celebrity Training | Rope & Rappel
© 1996-2019 Front Sight Firearm Training Institute, All Rights Reserved.